An automatic hand soap dispenser is a type of smart gadget. As its name suggests, it doles out soap on your hands automatically. Hence, it’s something you might consider getting for its convenience. Indeed, you’ll welcome its addition next to the sink in your kitchen or bathroom.
Imagine the soap falling into your palm without having to fumble with a manual pump dispenser. Chances are you’ve experienced how awkward it can be to balance the bottle as you pump. The tendency is for it to fall down on the counter or worse on the floor. As a result, you’ll have to bend down to pick it up then wash it as well before getting your own hands clean.
Getting an automatic hand soap dispenser for yourself will be very helpful. Not to mention, it’s more hygienic. You don’t have to press it to get soap. Once the sensor detects your hand, it will give you what you need.
You’ll find many products for this particular smart gadget. However, you might end up with more questions about which one is the best automatic hand soap dispenser. To give you a general idea of what the best has to offer, we highlight the top choices in this category.
The Original Hayden Autosoap – Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser
The Original Hayden Autosoap – Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser is a top choice among consumers. It’s because this product can do the job right. At the same time, its design is stylish and its size will fit perfectly next to your kitchen sink.
Other products tend to be bulky and take up too much space. In addition, it releases the right amount of soap so nothing is wasted.
Setting up your Original Hayden Autosoap – Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser is quick. Simply insert four AAA batteries in the base. Afterward, turn it over and open the top cap to fill it with liquid soap. Alternatively, you can fill it a sanitizer. The dispenser can hold up to 280 ml, that’s equivalent to 9.5 ounces.
Close the cap then press the button for three seconds. Once the red light blinks then your dispenser is ready to use. You should expect air bubbles when you first use the product. Simply open the lid to let these out.
The product measures 3.9 x 3.1 x 7.1 inches and weighs 9.6 ounces. It’s made of brushed stainless steel and ABS plastic.
simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump
The simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump elevates basic hand washing to the next level because of its design and performance. It has a stylish brushed nickel color. The product measures 2.8 x 6.9 x 5.7 inches and weighs 11.2 ounces. So, it’s the ideal size for a small sink.
In terms of performance, it’s energy efficient. 4 AA alkaline batteries can last up to a year. Moreover, speed and accuracy are among its best features. The simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump is designed to dispense soap in exactly 0.2 seconds. You can even adjust the amount of soap dispensed by just pressing a button. Its silicone valve is in place to prevent clogs and drips that are tedious to clean up.
Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser
Lysol is a trusted brand in the fight against the spread of bacteria. So, you can be certain their No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser will carry the same quality the company is known for. Indeed, you won’t have a hard time convincing your kids to wash their hands with this product.
In addition to the dispenser, you’re getting the full Lysol no touch hand soap system. The product comes with its own antibacterial hand soap refills. As a result, you don’t have to wonder what soap will work best with your new dispenser. Simply pop in a refill in the No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser and it’s ready.
The refills come in various scents such as refreshing grapefruit essence, soothing cucumber splash, aloe vera, and vitamin E with moisturizers. The product measures 3.9 x 4.5 x 6.6 inches and weighs 8 ounces. It’s sold either as a single pack or in packs of 2 along with 2 refills.
Umbra Otto Automatic Soap Dispenser
The sleek form of the Umbra Otto Automatic Soap Dispenser makes it eye-catching. But this feature also helps make it more user-friendly. It gives you sufficient space to put your hands underneath the nozzle. So your hands don’t brush up against the face of the dispenser.
Moreover, you get the right amount of soap every time. Its design also features a small window in the front. This helps to tell you when it’s time to refill your dispenser rather than having to guess all the time.
The Umbra Otto Automatic Soap Dispenser is also versatile. You have the option to put what you prefer inside aside from liquid hand soap. You can fill it with dish soap or hand sanitizer.
It operates on 4 AAA batteries. The product measures 8.8 x 3.8 x 4.2 inches and weighs 8 ounces. Its design can easily blend with your existing kitchen or bathroom style.
OPERNEE Automatic Touchless Stainless Steel Auto-soap Dispenser with Waterproof Base
The OPERNEE Automatic Touchless Stainless Steel Auto-soap Dispenser with Waterproof Base uses technology to make sure you and your family’s hands stay clean all the time. Moreover, it works hard to live up to its commitment. As per the manufacturer, their product can dispense soap up to 15,000 times. Imagine how many times you can clean your hands with it.
It uses Infra-Red Technology to sense when it will dispense soap. The amount dispensed can be adjusted to suit your preference. You have three levels to choose from. Regardless of what level you choose, you can be certain the OPERNEE Automatic Touchless Stainless Steel Auto-soap Dispenser won’t drip. So, there’s no waste. Its waterproof feature prevents liquid from seeping into the battery slot.
The product measures 4 x 3 x 8 inches and weighs 12.3 ounces. It has a capacity of 280 ml. The OPERNEE Automatic Touchless Stainless Steel Auto-soap Dispenser requires 4 AAA batteries to operate.
What to look for
Choosing the best automatic hand soap dispenser is a good way to promote the regular practice of hygiene for yourself and your family. Indeed, the fact it’s automatic is cool. Naturally, you’d want to get the right product. To do this, you need to keep in mind these factors. These will help guide you in making your choice easier.
- Ease – Comfort is a key factor to consider when buying an automatic hand soap dispenser. Check the product to see how it works and if it requires anything else to make it work. Typically, you need to put in batteries. Keep in mind that these do not come with the product you purchased. Also, the type of battery varies among brands so it’s best to check what type it uses.
- Features – Most dispensers offer the basic features. However, some are different because of a few changes they made to help make their product stand out among the rest. For instance, one brand could have a bigger opening so refilling the dispenser becomes easier. Others add a window in the front as an indicator if the soap level is already low. These little features give added convenience that you might want to consider. It’s also a good idea to consider if the dispenser is waterproof. Oftentimes, a dispenser breaks down because water seeps through. Unfortunately, this wets the batteries that are located at the base. Drips from the nozzle can also happen. Check if the dispenser you plan to buy has any features to reduce the incidence of drips or clogs. Your kitchen counter will thank you for it.
- Cost – You can certainly take your pick on the prices of automatic hand soap dispensers. As expected, you can find the most expensive to the most economical. It’s best to consider how much you are willing to spend and what you can afford when choosing a brand.
- Design – You also have a wide selection of designs to choose from as you’d want your dispenser to blend with your existing fixtures and décor. A beautiful design can also help make it more inviting for kids to wash their hands often.
- Construction – Check the type of material used to construct the dispenser. It’s advisable to get one that’s made of a sturdy material. You should also consider the size of the reservoir for the hand soap. Some dispensers might have only a small tank. If so, then you’ll be refilling the dispenser every few days.
- Soap – Find out what type of soap the dispenser can use. Some dispensers are versatile and can be used for hand soap, dishwashing soap, or hand sanitizer liquid. Alternatively, some products only use a specific brand and you will need to buy their own refills to be able to continue using their dispenser.
Finding the best automatic hand soap dispenser becomes easier if you take into account these conditions namely, ease, features, cost, design, construction, and soap. These factors will give you a better chance of finding the right product to meet your specific requirements. These top products are also worth checking out when you search for the best automatic hand soap dispenser.