Table of Contents
- Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Shampoo
- Polished Gentleman Beard Growth and Thickening Shampoo
- Spartans Den Premium Beard Shampoo
- Beardsmen Beard Shampoo & Beard Wash
- Zeus Beard Shampoo and Wash for Men
- Grave Before Shave Beard Wash Shampoo
- Beardsley Ultra Shampoo for Beards
- Kave Beard Shampoo & Wash
- What to Look For?
Whether it’s for no-shave November or your personal style, making sure that your beard is clean should be on your top priorities. A clean and nice smelling beard is as important as a great hair since it would help you stay hygienic. For the longest time, most would simply use a normal soap or shampoo for their beard but this practice shouldn’t be done anymore. Getting a shampoo that’s specially designed for your beard would ensure that it’s groomed and clean at all times. Before you set out to grab your own beard shampoo, it’s best if you check out our list of the best beard shampoos in the market.
Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Shampoo
Looking for a beard shampoo that won’t irritate your sensitive skin? Maybe you just want something mild and won’t irritate your skin. If so, then this beard shampoo from Professor Fuzzyworthy’s is the one for you. This shampoo is all natural so you won’t have to worry about having irritated skin due to any harsh ingredients. The shampoo would give your beard that healthy look that you’ve always wanted. This shampoo also features a woody masculine scent that’s not overpowering.
Another great thing about this shampoo is that it’s not only fit for your beard, you can also use it on your hair, and even you body! With this shampoo you can cover all your bases and for an extremely affordable price. This also got amazing reviews from previous customers which just shows that it delivers on its promises.
Polished Gentleman Beard Growth and Thickening Shampoo
Are you tired of having to constantly groom and shape your beard? Does your beard go crazy and start to grow in different directions that start to make you look unkempt? If so, then this Polished Gentleman shampoo is the one for you. This shampoo promises to control your unruly hair and make you look sleek and well put together. With this shampoo you can show everyone who said you can’t look professional with a beard that they’re wrong.
Aside from taming your beard, this shampoo also has natural ingredients so no need to worry about getting irritated. This feature also makes it great for those who have sensitive skin and can’t have harsh ingredients without breaking out. This shampoo also got great reviews from previous customers. They loved how the shampoo is able to clean their beard without drying it. They were also impressed that the shampoo allowed them to use less of the other products they used to have to control their beards.
Spartans Den Premium Beard Shampoo
Did you know that you can have dandruff and flakes on your beard are as well? This might be the reason why you’ve been feeling itchy on your chin the more that you didn’t wash your beard. If you’ve been experiencing this, then this Spartans Premium shampoo might just be the one to solve your problems. This shampoo is specially formulated to fight off itchiness and dandruff without drying your beard. So now you can have a clean and great smelling beard without having to sacrifice the healthy and silky look that you’ve wanted.
Unlike other shampoos, you’d be sure of the quality of this shampoo because it’s made in small batches so the quality is always checked. Aside from these features and its great quality, this shampoo also brags of a great masculine scent that would make your beard not just look good but smell good. On top of all these, it also got great reviews from previous customers who praised the shampoo for eliminating itchiness on their skin.
Beardsmen Beard Shampoo & Beard Wash
Are you one of those who on’t particularly like the musky scent that most of the grooming products for men have? Do you notice your loved ones sneezing a lot due to the overpowering smell of your products? If so, then maybe it’s time to try a product with a different scent. This Beardsmen beard shampoo features a refreshing scent that would keep you smelling great without the overpowering smell of the shampoo. This scent comes mainly from all natural ingredients such as essential oils. These oils also help clean your beard without drying it out.
This Beardsman shampoo is a great choice for those who want something all natural and simple. It’s refreshing scent is sure to convert anyone who has been using a soap to clean their beards. Aside from this,a its also a possible choice for those who suffer with dandruff and flakes on their beards. This shampoo also got amazing reviews from previous customers. They all loved the scent of the shampoo and didn’t find it overpowering. They were also impressed that it was able to get rid of their dandruff and flakes without drying their beard and skin.
Zeus Beard Shampoo and Wash for Men
Want to have a great beard like what the Greek gods sport? Then, this Zeus beard shampoo might just be able to give you that. This shampoo would give you your beard goals in just a few washes. It cleans out any gunk or grime that might have accumulated on your hair without stripping the natural oils that make your beard look healthy.
If you’re fond of fruity smells and are over the normal musky, masculine scents; then this Zeus beard shampoo is also right up your alley. This shampoo features a lime scent that’s refreshing and not overpowering. This also got great reviews from previous customers. They praised the shampoo for it’s ability to eliminate any itchiness they’ve been feeling. It was also able to remove dandruff and flakes. They also loved that it comes in a bigger packaging compared to other shampoos.
Grave Before Shave Beard Wash Shampoo
If you like to have novelty pieces in your bathroom, then this Grave before Shave beard shampoo is the one for you. It’s packaging is quirky and would surely liven up even the un-dead. But don’t think that this shampoo is just all looks, because it also features great quality products that would give you the care and boost you’ll need. It washes off any gunk and dirt on your beard and leaves a lime scent that won’t make you smell like you’re a walking musk bottle.
Aside from these great qualities, this also features all natural ingredients that’s composed mainly of essential oils. This would allow your beard to be cleaned but still have oil so it won’t look like it’s dead and ready to be put to the grave.
Beardsley Ultra Shampoo for Beards
This Beardsley shampoo is perfect for those who love berry scents and would prefer this over the sometimes overpowering scent of musk and wood. It’s also all natural making it another great choice for those who have sensitive skin. Probably the most notable feature of this beard shampoo is that it could be used on all your hair! Now you won’t need to have a separate shampoo for the hair on your head since this works perfectly with that as well. It even works great on your mustache. This shampoo is also concentrated so you won’t be using much product on each application meaning you’d be able to use it longer.
Kave Beard Shampoo & Wash
This Kave beard shampoo prides itself on giving your beard a clean look without sacrificing all the essential oils that stops it from drying out. It would also eliminate any itchiness and flakes that you have on your beard. The smell is also refreshing and would be perfect for those with a sensitive nose. On top of all these great features, this also has a 100% money back guarantee in case you’re dissatisfied with their product.
What to Look For?
The list above is a great way for you to have an initial introduction on what kinds of shampoos you can get. However, for some, it might not be enough to decisively choose which beard shampoo is the best one for them. You might stuck on choosing between a couple of shampoos that are on top of your list. Choosing between these could get even harder if you don’t know exactly what you should be looking for in a great shampoo. Knowing what to look for would ensure that you’re making a smart buy and would also help you get the most compatible for your needs.
- Quick foam – Whether it’s a normal shampoo or a beard shampoo, a quick foaming one would mean that it’ll be easier for you to spread out the product and ensure that all areas are covered. It might also help you regulate how much of the shampoo you’re using.
- Ingredients – The skin on our face is more sensitive that our scalp so getting a beard shampoo that doesn’t have harsh ingredients is something that should be on top of your list. Getting a mild shampoo would save you from the awkwardness of having to constantly scratch your face. This is even more important for those who have sensitive skin and are prone to irritation. Mild ingredients don’t necessarily mean that it’s all natural it could just mean that there’s less chemicals in the product. Most of the shampoos would advertise on this so it’s best to pay attention to this particular feature.
- Performance – Probably the top reason why you want to get a beard shampoo is because you want to really take care of your beard. Most of those who get a shampoo have longer beards which are highly prone to tangles and even frizzes just like the hair on your head. Given this, it’s best if you get a shampoo that takes of your specific problems. This makes the shampoo more effective for you overall. So if you’re bothered by your hair being tangled all the time, get a shampoo that takes care of that. The same goes for frizzy and uncontrollable beards.
- Smell – Although this might not be on top of most people/s lists when it comes to shampoo, it’s still best to get a beard shampoo that fits your preferences. Remember that your beard is closer to your nose which means that if you dislike the smell of your beard shampoo you’re more likely to get irritated by it more often. This should also be a top priority for those who get allergic reactions to strong scents since no one wants to be sneezing all day.
- Length of use – A truly cost effective beard shampoo would be one that you can use for a long period of time. This means that you should be looking for shampoos that only need a small amount of product to give you your desired result. If you dislike being inconvenienced with repurchases you could also consider getting a bigger package or those that offer numerous bottles with one purchase. This is a great practice if you’ve already tried the shampoo. However, if it’s your first time it would be best if you stick with the regular size just to see if you truly like it.
Beard shampoos should be present in the bathroom of everyone who has a beard. This allows you to give your beard the love it needs and also maintains it so you won’t have to be forced to shave it off just because it got too unruly or because your loved ones find it uncomfortable. The shampoo is also a great way for you to have a clean and sleek look despite having a beard. It would give your beard a well kept look that you’ll surely appreciate. Compared to a normal soap, beard shampoos don’t just clean your beard, it keep your hair health and keeps it tangle and frizz free.
With all the tips and tricks above, we hope that we’ve helped you choose the best beard shampoo for you and your specific needs. Just keep in mind that to truly make a smart purchase you should consider all the features of your shampoo. It might seem unnecessary considering it’s “just shampoo” but getting the best value for your buck should still be your top priority. So you should never let a single feature ultimately dictate your purchase. Despite this, it’s undeniable that most people would have a budget for the things they buy and because of this the tendency is to buy the cheapest one. However, this should never be the case. Buying the cheapest might cost you more in the long run if you end up disliking it. The same goes for expensive items, buying the most expensive one won’t ensure your satisfaction. Overall, it’s best to look at whether or not the item is cost effective and whether or not it’s the best value for your money.