- Vibrelli Universal Bike Phone Mount
- Roam Universal Premium Bike Phone Mount
- SCOSCHE magicMOUNT Handlebar Universal Bike Phone Mount
- Taotronics Bike Phone Mount
- CAW.CAR Accessories Bike & Motorcycle Cell Phone Mount
- GreatShiel Bike Mount
- Ipow Universal Cell Phone Bicycle Mount
- iKross Universal Smartphone iPhone Bicycle WaterProof Pouch Holster Case
- What to look for?
Our phones have basically become an extension of our body for a lot of people. Most of us can’t even leave our house without our phones and if we do we often feel uncomfortable or even naked. Because of our growing dependence on our phones, a lot are now looking for ways to incorporate their phones in their everyday life and in whatever activity they may do and this includes riding a bike. Most of the time when we ride a bike we have to make do with having our phones inside our pockets or on belts but now you can place them on phone mounts which would allow you to check your messages while you bike. Below are the best bike phone mounts in the market.
Vibrelli Universal Bike Phone Mount
One of the biggest issues with a lot of phone holders and mounts is that it would sometimes scratch your phone because of the material used for it. If you’re tired of seeing scratches on your phone because of your phone mount; then this Vibrelli bike phone mount is the one for you. This holder is made of rubber that adjusts depending on the size of your phone. The rubber also allows you to have less vibrations and would give you less distractions while you’re biking.
Another great thing about this bike phone mount is that it’s universal. It can fit almost any smartphone so if you’re one of those who constantly change phones then this is a great match for you. This phone mount also got lots of love from those who’ve purchased it. They were impressed at how snug their phones fit inside the `mount as well as how it wouldn’t damage their phone at all.
Roam Universal Premium Bike Phone Mount
If you want a bike phone mount that could last a lifetime; then this Roam bike phone mount is the one for you. This mount has a lifetime warranty so you’re sure that the manufacturer really has great confidence in their product. The warranty would also protect you from having to keep a product that doesn’t work or that you don’t like. This is mount also fits most phone types and sizes so you can continue using your mount even if you change phones. The mount itself can fit in most bicycle and even motorcycle handles.
This Roam bike mount has a secure hold on your phone so no need to worry about your phone falling off the mount even if you go on rough terrains. It also received great reviews from previous customers. They loved that it’s versatile and really durable.
SCOSCHE magicMOUNT Handlebar Universal Bike Phone Mount
Do you like listening to music while you ride your bike and now can’t seem to figure out how to still listen to you music while your phone is on your mount? If so, then this SCOSCHE magicMOUNT phone mount is the one for you. This mount allows you to connect to your earphone jack and all the other controls of your phone with no trouble at all. Now you can easily plug on your earphones and not just limit yourself to bluetooth connection.
This mount can also fit your huge phones and even those extremely bulky cases so your phone can be protected even more. This mount also got great reviews from previous customers. They loved how secure their phone is when attached to this mount. They also don’t have any trouble with it even as they bike on rougher roads.
Taotronics Bike Phone Mount
The problem with other phone mounts is that it’s not flexible and only allows you to view your phone in one way. This could be troublesome if you want to use your phone as a GPS since a portrait view would have limited reach. This is where this Taotronics phone mount comes in handy. This could be rotated 360 degrees giving you freedom to have your phone in whatever orientation you’re comfortable with.
This phone mount also gives your phone great protection with it’s rubberized surface and all around bump guard. The clamp attached to the bike is also secure and would not loosen even if it gets shaken up while you bike. Despite being extremely secure, it still allows you to get your phone without any hassles. Just push a button and you have your phone already.
CAW.CAR Accessories Bike & Motorcycle Cell Phone Mount
This bike phone mount gives you the security and protection you need for your phone. It has a tight grip and wouldn’t come loose even after months of using it. Since the grip is tight, you won’t have to worry about it falling or slipping off while you’re on the go. Aside from a great grip the rubber all over the mount also protects your phone from any scratches that it might get. This also gives you full access to your phone. Meaning no part of the screen or any buttons are covered.
Backing up all these claims are the great reviews this got from previous customers. They love that it’s able to give you the security you need for your phone. They are also happy that it’s able to attach to the handlebars without any trouble.
GreatShiel Bike Mount
When your bike mount is exposed to environmental elements it’s bound to deteriorate especially with extreme heat, rain, and changing temperatures. So getting a mount that provides resistance towards this elements is a good way to go. This GreatShield bike mount does just that. Aside from this resistance, this also has secure grip on the handlebars as well as to your phone. Although its grip is tight, it provides a lot of cushion and protection for your phone so it wouldn’t scratch the surface or be too tight that it might damage it.
Ipow Universal Cell Phone Bicycle Mount
This Ipow phone mount allows has butterfly straps which allow you to grip your phone in whatever way you need it to be. It also has rubberized sides that’ll prevent any scratches or vibrations. This is also loved by previous customers who recommend it for those who play Pokemon Go since it provides you great view, functionality, and security. They also loved that the grip of the mount on the phone doesn’t budge despite going through rough terrain.
iKross Universal Smartphone iPhone Bicycle WaterProof Pouch Holster Case
When you’re in the outdoors, you can never be 100% sure about what kind of weather you’ll have. So it’s a great thing if your mount gives you protection against possible rains which may damage your phone. This iKross phone mount is a great fit for those who live in areas where it rains quite a lot. This would give your phone protection from getting wet and eventually breaking. Aside from this great feature, this also securely protects your phone since it’s not exposed and instead is encased. Despite being encased, you can still use your touchscreen phone with no trouble at all so it’s still functional.
What to look for?
Even with the list above it can still be quite overwhelming to choose which mount is the best for you and your lifestyle. Choosing the best one is extremely important since you wouldn’t want your phone to fall off and crash while you bike. It can be even more difficult to choose if you don’t exactly know what qualities you should look for in a great bike mount. Being well informed would save you from having buyer’s regret and would also help you make a smart purchase. So wherever you are in your decision making process it’s best to read on and check out what you your phone mount should have.
- Durability – Durability is one of the top things you should look at with whatever you purchase but this is even more important in a phone mount. Since the mount holds your phone it would be best if the mount you’ll get is of great quality. It should be able to withstand numerous shakes and rough roads that you would surely encounter during your ride. The durability of the mount could be tested by the materials used to make the mount. For example, if the mount is made of sturdy materials then you can almost be 100% sure that your phone would stay in place and the grip on it won’t loosen. The durability could also be seen on how well the mount can grip on the your bike.
- Leverage – When we bring our phones during our bike ride, it’s usually not just because we want to stay connected and get that important business call or whatever call you may have from your loved ones. Most of the time our phones also act as our navigating device with all the apps that are now available on our smartphones. Given this, it would be great if your mount gives you great leverage so you won’t have to lean forward too much just to see your mobile phone. Not having enough leverage may cause you to miss a turn or even worse get too distracted while biking.
- Waterproof – When you’re in the outdoors, you’re never 100% sure about what the weather would be like. Even if it was predicted that it would be sunny that day, the rain could still pour while you’re on your bike. Because of this, it’s best if the mount you’ll get is waterproof so it won’t deteriorate when it does get wet. Aside from being waterproof, it’s also a huge advantage if the mount is resistant to other environmental agents such as the sun and extreme wind which could also make your mounts less effective and break down quicker.
- Phone compatibility – This might seem extremely obvious but it’s probably the most important one. Because, of course, what good is your mount if your phone cannot fit in it so it’s best if you check first if your phone is compatible to the mount you purchased. With how fast technology changes, it would be great for you if the mount you’ll buy is also compatible to numerous phones and phone sizes. This would allow you to continue using your mount even after changing phones.
Getting a bike phone mount for yourself is a great way for you to stay connected and for you to secure your phone while you’re on the go. Having your phone right where you can see it would allow you to see your notifications as they come. This would also allow you to use your phone to navigate your trails effectively. Since it’s not kept inside a bag or a belt you won’t have to stop several times just to check if you’re on the right path, this could easily be done by just looking down briefly.
We hope that the tips we’ve given you above would help you choose the best bike phone mount for you and your needs. Ensuring that the bike mount you’ll get is of great quality wouldn’t just save you from having buyer’s regret but would also help you ensure that your smartphone is always secure. So, when making your choice, you should see to it that all the boxes are checked and that you’re not just focusing on a single aspect of it. We know that that phone mount might seem really cute now but the appearance of the item should never be a deciding factor. Although it’s true that every single aspect of it is important, a lot of us do have a budget and this limits what we can and cannot buy. Just keep in mind that great deals are those that give you the best features for the best price. This means that even though you might have a very limited budget, you shouldn’t automatically buy the cheapest one especially since the prices of these phone mounts are quite comparable. Your mount is carrying precious cargo (your phone) so you should ensure that it’s up to the task of protecting it on your ride.