- Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener
- Mavala Scientifique Original Nail Hardener
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener
- Probelle Nail Hardener Formula 1
- Nails Alive 24 Hour Nail Hardener
- Super Nail Organic Nail Hardener
- Nail Magic Nail Hardener
- Hoof Ultimate Hardener Nail Strengthening & Growth Nail Polish
- What to Look For?
One of the worst things, not to mention most painful, things that any beauty lover could experience is having their nails chipped off. This won’t only ruin those perfectly manicured nails but could also potentially be extremely painful. A great way to prevent your nails from chipping is by keeping them short. However, most of us won’t want this as having long nails is highly desirable. This where nail hardeners come in. These hardeners would give your nails the extra protection and strengthening it needs. Now, before you rush out to buy your own nail hardener; it’s best if you check out our list of the best nail hardeners in the market.
Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener
If you’re looking for a nail hardener that does the job done and is highly rated by other nail aficionados; then this Quimica Alemana nail hardener is the one for you. This nail hardener would give your nails the protection from any chips and cuts that it may be vulnerable to. This hardener can also give you those long nails that you have been craving for. The only drawback to this nail hardener is that it contains harsh chemicals that may cause irritation and even burning for those who have sensitive skin. Due to this, it’s highly recommended that you follow the instructions indicating that you must test the hardener on the tips of your nails before proceeding to applying it to your whole nail.
This nail hardener is not just all talk but it actually delivers on it’s promises. This could be clearly seen in the wonderful reviews it got from its previous customers. They all loved that it’s able to harden their soft nails. They also claim that most of them don’t have to redo their nails for 2 weeks making it extremely convenient and cost effective.
Mavala Scientifique Original Nail Hardener
If the breaks you experience on your nails are mostly isolated on the tips of your nails; then this Mavala Scientifique hardener might be the one for you. This hardener is suggested to be applied only to the tips of your nails since the manufacturers believe that this is the area that needs the most hardening. Since you would only be applying the product to your tips, one package would last longer compared to other products. However, it should also be noted that the biggest drawback of Mavala Scientifique is that it’s relatively pricier than the other hardeners on this list.
Mavala Scientifique’s nail hardener got great reviews from previous customers. They loved that it’s able to give their nails a more livelier look as well as make it stronger. It is bets to note that for you to get the best results out of the hardener you should first apply it twice a week for two weeks. After this, apply the product once or twice every month for best results.
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener
Have you been trying various nail hardeners and nothing seem to work on your nails? If so, don’t loose hope because this Sally Hansen Diamond Strengthening nail hardener might just be the one for you. This hardener has a real-diamond and titanium formula which instantly bonds to your nails to give them more strength and to help your nails be less vulnerable to chips and breakage. Unlike other nail hardeners, the effects of this one is instant so no need to reapply and do treatments constantly.
This nail hardener is also great for those who want something that’s multi-functional since this could also be used as a base coat for your nail polish. As a base coat, it would protect your nails further and would also help your polish last longer. This also got great reviews from past customers.They loved how effective it is at hardening their once soft nails. However, there were some complaints regarding the consistency of the product. Some claim that the product can layer quite thickly if you do not apply it carefully.
Probelle Nail Hardener Formula 1
Sometimes chipping and not having long and healthy nails could be side effects of medicines you’re taking. If this is the case, then this Probelle nail hardener is the one for you. Now you won’t have to suffer from having nails that just won’t grow out. This also gives those who have naturally thin nails that easily chip and break a protective layer that makes it harder. This also extends the life of your manicure so you won’t need to reapply constantly. The nail hardener is also fast acting and could give you the healthy, long nails you’ve always wanted in just two to three weeks of use.
This nail hardener is also multi-functional. It could be used both as a top and a base coat so you won’t have to buy another set of products. Aside from these great features, this nail hardener also proved that it does what it promises through the great reviews it got from its previous customers.
Nails Alive 24 Hour Nail Hardener
Are you one of those who love putting nail polish constantly but suffer the consequences of having damaged nails? If so, then you’ll love having this Nails Alive Hour nail hardener. This nail hardener allows you to apply your favorite nail polish without having to worry about damaging your nails because this could be used both as a top and as a base coat. The application is easy but quite tedious. The nail hardener should be applied to your nail or on top of your polish everyday for seven days for this product to work at its best.
This nail hardener from Nails Alive Hour also got great reviews from those who have purchased it in the past. They loved that it’s able to give their nails that strong and healthy look they’ve always wanted without having to spend too much on professional treatments. Despite the mostly positive reviews, it did receive a couple of complaints regarding the consistency of the product. There was one customer who was quite disappointed that the package they got was watered down and didn’t work as well as before.
Super Nail Organic Nail Hardener
If you want the professional performance and look without paying for the professional price tag; then this Super Nail organic nail hardener is the one for you. It gives you professional looking manicured nails for a lower price. This nail hardener comes in an oil form so it wouldn’t work as a base or a top coat. However, this could be a great thing especially for those who want to rest their nails from the harshness of some nail polishes. It’s also a great alternative for those who aren’t really fond of having manicured fingernails.
This nail hardener is also a perfect fit for those who have sensitive skin since it’s made of organic ingredients. This means that you won’t have to worry about experiencing burns as you apply your nail hardener.
Nail Magic Nail Hardener
Are your nails weak and thin? Then you’re probably more afraid of having them damaged more by harmful ingredients that’re usually present in other nail hardeners. If so, then this hardener from Nail Magic is the one for you. It’s toluene and DBP free so you won’t ever have to worry about getting redness on your fingers and have the burning feeling that nail hardeners usually give. This product also boasts of five decades of keeping nails hard and healthy so you’re sure that it’ll get the job done.
Aside from these great features and Nail Magic’s long history, it also got great reviews from previous customers. This just shows that the hardener works well and delivers on its promises. Customers all love the effect the hardener has on their nails, that it makes their nails look healthier and more resistant to chipping and peeling. They also claim that it’s great in protecting your long nails.
Hoof Ultimate Hardener Nail Strengthening & Growth Nail Polish
If you’re always on the go and don’t have much time for long treatments, then this Hoof Ultimate nail hardener is the one for you. This makes your nails five times stronger instantly. This means no more constant application. Most of the time instant effect mean that these effects also don’t last long. However, you can expect that your nails will remain chip and peel free for up to seven days with this hardener.
What to Look For?
- Ease of application – The initial application is a hurdle that a lot of people dread. This is mainly because people think that it’s too hard and too stressful. This is especially true if you’re new to applying hardeners and even nail polishes. Most of the time if the brush doesn’t spread the product well it wouldn’t be applied smoothly. Given these problems, it’s best if the nail hardener you’ll get is easy to apply so you’ll be applying the hardener faster. This is also a way for you to not have a hard time with the application and wouldn’t end up giving up and eventually going to a professional which is obviously more expensive.
- Consistency of liquid – The consistency of the hardener would greatly influence how well the hardener could perform as well as how well the product would spread. If it’s too thin, then there would not be enough of the product that gets applied on each application. A thin consistency would also mean that you would need more of the product to get the desired result. On the other hands, if the liquid is too thick, application would be harder and would be prone to bumps. So the best is to get a hardener that has a consistency that’s just right so you wouldn’t have to apply too much or too little product.
- Efficiency – Probably the most important feature of any hardener is whether or not it’s able to indeed strengthen and harden your nails. This means that for those who have been experiencing constant nail cracks due to having soft and thin nails. The efficiency of the hardener could also be seen with how long it’s able to stay on your nails. If it’s easily chipped off then that indicates that it’s not as efficient.
- Cost effectivity – The price of the product never indicates how effective it is. Sometimes it’s just a mere indicator or how popular or unpopular the brand name is. The cost effectivity is also not entirely dependent on the price of the product. This is actually indicated by whether or not the product actually gives you the best value for your money. This means that the product should last long and not run out immediately after just a couple of uses. It’s also best if your purchase actually comes with more than one packaging because this would be more convenient for you and you also save money.
Nail hardeners are great to have at home. They would help lessen the chance of you ever having to suffer from a broken nail again. People might think that having a broken nail is an issue due to vanity only but to those who have experienced it before we all know that it’s quite painful. Aside from this, having your own nail hardener would help you grow your nails longer so you won’t have to buy those nail extensions that could be more expensive in the long run, not to mention some also look quite unnatural. So how does the nail hardener do this? The answer is simple: proteins! Yup, that same protein that bodybuilders drink. You see, the hardeners contain proteins that chemically bond to the proteins found on your nails. The bond formed leads to the hardening of the nails.
With all the tips and tricks above, we hope that we have indeed helped you in choosing the best hardener for you and your needs. Just keep in mind that in order for you to make a smart choice with your purchases, you should look at the totality of the product. You must not focus on just one aspect but instead consider if all the features as a whole constitute a great product. Focusing on a single feature might also cause you to have buyer’s regret. Although a single feature should not dictate what you would be buying, most smart buyers out there do have a budget and this does dictate what you can and cannot buy. Just remember that the price of the item would never tell you how effective it is. Look at all the features especially the reviews, and make your decision from that. The best deals aren’t the products you got for the cheapest price but the product that give you the best value for your buck.