The best stroller blanket is one of your baby’s must have accessories when the fall season sets in. This comes in handy when the two of you plan to head outdoors. While you might consider using any of the other blankets in your baby’s closet to keep him or her warm, it’s really not a wise choice. Mainly because not all baby blankets are made for the same purpose.
You might use one that’s too thin. As a result, your baby will get cold. On the other hand, you could get one that’s too thick then chances are your baby would overheat, which is not good. Indeed, each blanket has a specific use. This is true for the stroller blanket.
By getting the best stroller blanket you’re guaranteed your baby won’t get cold whenever the two of you step out. Neither will your baby burn up underneath. Moreover, your baby will be able to sit and lay down comfortably in the stroller. Now, that’s one less thing you need to worry about.
However, finding the best stroller blanket can be difficult. Undeniably, the market is flooded with so many options. So with no clear idea of what you should look for, you could end up with something that you don’t really want for your baby. To give you an idea of what the best stroller blanket is like, we feature the top products in this category.
Roxie’s Cotton Muslin Baby Everything Blanket
Made of 100% cotton muslin, Roxie’s Baby Everything Blanket is the ideal addition to the stroller when you leave the house. Its premium quality construction makes it soft and so your baby will like how it feels. The blanket’s double layers will keep baby protected in any season. Yet it’s not too heavy. Neither is too thick to make your precious one overheat. In fact, it’s breathable.
The design of Roxie’s Baby Everything Blanket offers a significant benefit to your baby as well. The sphere design will fascinate and stimulate the imagination. Thus, your baby could be one of the next great thinkers of his or her generation yet.
As its name suggests, it’s baby’s everything blanket. So, you can use it for more than just a stroller blanket. In fact, it can do a lot more. Your baby can even take it to daycare. Just write your baby’s name on the 3 inch satin name tag to make sure it won’t get lost. The product measures 47 x 47 x 0.2 inches and weighs 11.2 ounces.
aden by aden + anais Stroller Blanket
The aden by aden + anais Stroller Blanket reassures you that your baby remains snug and comfortable despite the cold weather. So, both of you can enjoy your walk leisurely. It’s a 100% cotton so you’re guaranteed it’s soft on baby’s skin. Moreover, it’s breathable so your baby won’t feel too hot underneath.
But rest assured it can stand up to numerous washes and it won’t tear. It’s even comparable with the higher end stroller blankets but it’s definitely more affordable. The aden by aden + anais Stroller Blanket comes in four colors namely jungle jive, girls n’ swirls, safari friends giraffe, and safari friends monkey.
The product measures 44 x 44 inches. So, its size is adequate enough to also serve as a swaddle, a nursing cover, and even as a sleepy time blanket. The item weighs 9.6 ounces.
Little Giraffe Chenille Stroller Baby Blanket
If you’re looking for a stroller blanket that can also be a keepsake to cherish for years to come then consider the Little Giraffe Chenille Stroller Baby Blanket. Its 100% poly microfiber with satin border material makes it sturdy to take with you and your baby wherever you plan to go. Yet you’re reassured it will stay soft. So, your baby will continue to love snuggling with it because of its buttery feel.
Caring for your baby’s favorite stroller blanket isn’t a problem. It’s totally machine washable so it doesn’t require any special care. So, it’s clean and ready whenever your baby asks for it. With 13 colors to choose from, you can definitely find the right one to match your baby.
The product measures 29 x 35 inches and weighs 1 pound. It can also double as a car seat or crib cover.
Nomie Baby Cozy Stroller Blanket
The Nomie Baby Cozy Stroller Blanket is designed to slip onto a stroller so you’re sure it won’t fall off while you’re walking around. Hence, lesser chances of it twisting around the wheels and putting your baby at risk.
It’s wind resistant owing to its polyester material. But the inner fabric is made of fleece so it’s very soft on your baby’s skin. Moreover, it’s snug and comfy. As a result, you’ll be a happy mommy for making the right choice.
The product measures 8.7 x 7.1 x 3.8 inches and is made to fit any size stroller. Care is easy as you can machine-wash the Nomie Baby Cozy Stroller Blanket and then throw it in the dryer. It weighs 1 pound. The product comes in two colors namely purple and royal.
Hudson Baby 2-Layer Muslin Stroller Blanket
The superior quality of the Hudson Baby 2-Layer Muslin Stroller Blanket would likely convince you to buy more than just one. Admittedly, it’s more affordable than other stroller blankets on the market today. However, it doesn’t scrimp on quality as it’s made of 100% cotton muslin. So, your baby will be comfortable and secure with it.
Because of its size you can even use it to cover the stroller or while you’re breastfeeding your baby. The product measures 46 x 46 inches and weighs 5.1 ounces. The product is available in two colors one for boys and another for girls. Take your pick from blue circles or pink paisley.
What to Look for
A stroller blanket is another item you should get for your baby. This certainly comes in handy during the cold months and you want to keep your baby comfortable when you go out for a stroll. However, with so many brands selling the same product, how can you find the best stroller blanket?
We’ve listed a number of conditions for you to take into account when shopping for the best stroller blanket. Ultimately, your choice should measure up to each one to make sure you are getting the top quality.
- Material – Given your baby’s sensitive skin, your first consideration should be the material of the stroller blanket. For starters, it should be made of lightweight fabric so it doesn’t smother the baby. Moreover, it should be breathable. This ensures your baby won’t overheat while using it. Furthermore, it should be well-made to stand up to regular use and your lively baby.
- Size – Naturally, you want a stroller blanket that’s big enough to cover baby sufficiently. If it’s too short then it might not reach up to your baby’s feet. Alternatively, a stroller blanket that’s too big could get caught in the wheels. Hence, it would put your baby in danger.
- Ease – As your on-the-go accessory when stepping out with the baby, it’s best to get a product that offers convenience. Indeed, it would be helpful if the stroller blanket is easily foldable so you can tuck it into the baby bag for easy access.
- Sleeping bag – The sleeping bag is an alternative to the sleeping blanket and fits most stroller sizes. This is a good alternative to consider since you don’t have to carry it separately. While it might be bulkier than the stroller blanket, it offers the same benefits that your baby will certainly enjoy.
- Price – It’s understandable you’d want to give your baby the best of everything. So, the choice of stroller blanket is no exception. However, keep in mind that price isn’t always the ideal basis when buying a product. Quality is still the best marker for you to consider. Hence, you need to be critical in sifting through pricey products that don’t offer quality.
- Care – You’re already busy with so many things so the last thing you want is a stroller blanket that requires extra special care. It’s just not worth the hassle. So, it’s best to check what type of care a product requires beforehand.
Choosing the best stroller blanket for your baby is a top priority. So, it requires your utmost attention and consideration. Admittedly, the wide range of choices can possibly overwhelm you. But there’s no need to worry for as long as you keep in mind these factors while shopping. Your first concerns should be the material and the size. These two factors take into account your baby’s welfare so you need to be precise with these.
The other factors that you have to consider are ease, price, and care. Will it be convenient to bring along when you travel? Plus, is the price worth the quality it offers? Does it come with special instructions just to keep it clean for baby? The choice of sleeping bag is also available. Here are the best stroller blankets you might want to consider for your baby.